I tend to be somewhat...well...scattered and always have a bunch of projects in the works in various states of completion. The thing that tends to stall them more than anything is the final testing...making sure that I didn't forget to test for some obscure combination of settings or options.
My solution is pretty much a direct ripoff of Google Labs called ShopBot Labs, a place where we can stick just about anything that needs a little more input and testing. Several of the projects in there have been "promoted" to the full software install already, making room for new ones. If you're a ShopBot owner check it out...you may find something interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That link threw a 404 for me. I found your site by way of the shopbot ad in Make. I lived in Exmore for 2 years about a decade ago and have fond memories of Willis Warf. It's good to be reminded of growing up in Virginia every so often.
Thanks Steven...it's fixed now.
Post a Comment